Sunday 9 August 2015

#BeautyJunkie Birchbox

Receiving packages in the post is pretty much always better than buying things from a shop. I feel like although I know i've bought this myself, it's a present for me. Birchbox is no exception to this, and I look forward to getting them each month like the child I am.


August's edition of the Birchbox was '#BeautyJunkie', with the box was themed around emojis. As well as containing the cute little samples that I adore, this month's box also contained emoji stickers! Do love a sticker.




Products from left to right: 
Top row - Blush in Lotus by Lord & Berry, Balm Desert® Bronzer, Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo
Bottom row - Formula 10.0.6 Overnight Success Spot Minimising Patches, Rituals Fortune Scrub, Huygens Exfloliating Cream





 The product i'm most excited about using is the Overnight Success Spot Minimising Patches, as my skin is in serious need of a detox. My skin has always been bad and I still have acne scars on my forehead and chin. Even now it is still prone to breakouts, especially when i'm stressed. Hopefully this will help clear up my face! 


I'm also quite keen to use Ritual's Fortune Scrub, as it smells amazing. The scent is sweet orange and cedar and it's like heaven for my nose. 

Now it's time to test out these samples and see what all the fuss is about. Hopefully my next Birchbox will be this great too (but i'm sure it will)!


No comments:

Post a Comment