Friday 7 August 2015

12 viral video reasons to love the Internet

The term 'viral' has become more widely used in the last few years. With the advances in technology and the subsequent rise of Youtube (and other viewing platforms), what better way to harness this resource than to post videos of cats and people making idiots of themselves?

I'm quite obsessed by viral videos, mainly because there is no exact formula besides being amusing or share-worthy. People love to jump on the bandwagon, which is how social media can boost a video from 0 views to 1 million views in a matter of minutes. 

So, with that being said, i've had a nosey through Youtube and relived my favourite viral videos. 



1) FEENNNNTTTOOOOOOOOON - oh Jesus Christ...

Someone brought this up in the office the other day and it really doesn't get old. Classic viral video. 

1b) 

And this. Speaks for itself.

2) eHarmony video bio

This is here mainly because I see a lot of myself in this lady (fellow crazy cat lady).



3) The Wealdstone Raider

I really can't believe this was uploaded 2 years ago... feels like only yesterday this beauty came into our lives. This lead to a variety of memes, club appearances, and I have also just found that Copa90 did a documentary on him. Well played lad. 




4) Laddergoat 

I still don't know if this is actually funny or if I just have a really weird sense of humour. But I distinctly remember laughing until my ribs ached from this vid. I wonder where this guy is now.


5) Double Rainbow

"woaaaaahhh...double rainbow....oh my god...all the way.... *sobs*"


6) Dramatic Chipmunk

As the description accurately reads: 'the best five second clip on the internet'


7) You forgot blueberries

I cried first watch. Sorry not sorry.

8) Chocolate Rain

If you haven't seen this before... WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT WERE YA?

9) Gingers do have souls

You don't know me.


10) Black Australian Chicken

I can't.


11) Just waiting for a mate

"i'm just waiting for a mate" "is that why your cars all smashed up and your up on the grass at the moment or what?"

BUSTED.



12) Obligatory cat vid

Had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment